» Car» Roadside Assistance
If your car breaks down or you have a roadside emergency (e.g. a flat tyre, or you run out of fuel), it is reassuring to know that help is at hand 24 hours a day - no matter where you are within Ireland.
By contacting our emergency helpline on 1890 208 408 (from Northern Ireland 0808 1017444), we will arrange for someone to come to your assistance as soon as possible.
- Free 24 hour breakdown assistance should your vehicle be immobilised more than 2km from your home. Family Car Insurance customers get this assistance from outside their house.
- Free recovery to the nearest garage capable of repairing your car if it cannot be mobilised on the spot.
- Free assistance if you run out of fuel or get a flat tyre.
- Additional benefits if the breakdown occurs within the Republic of Ireland and is more than 50km from your home.
- Fast and efficient service from our Approved Repairers and Glass Replacement Agents in the Republic of Ireland.
See policy document for full details.
Third Party Fire & Theft policies
- The above service is available at competitively negotiated rates.